Two Month Shots Mommy is glad for swings and bouncers.
We are all doing fine. Benjamin will probably come home on Saturday, and then we will be complete. I can hardly wait. In most of these pictures it seems like someone is missing. Soon there will be four. I can't even imagine. Triplets is crazy enough. But I love them all so much and can't wait for Benjamin to come home and join in the craziness. We miss all of you guys and hope you come to visit soon!

4 comments:
Oh my goodness that is alot of babies! Blows my mind that there is still one more coming home soon! Happy he'll be able to join his family though!! LOVE all of the pictures! They all look so great!! I am dying to see them for reals!! Hopefully sometime soon!! Love you!!
There getting so Big. Love all your pictures.Hope Ben is home.
I am so happy for you! I can't even begin to know what you are going thru. My goodness 4 babies! I bet you are on cloud 9 and overwellmned all at the same time. They are getting so big. So glad they are all doing so good. I hope to keep posted on their progress by Samanatha or keep checking your blog if that is okay! Congratulations! Loralyn aka Lyn
I miss the babies...I hope you guys are holding up. Love you kiss them all for me and try to put up more pics...I am thinking of coming 4th of july weekend...is that one open or do you have someone coming then.
Post a Comment