Samuel April 30th 2009 Getting Ready to come home with mom and dad

Rich and I "roomed" in at the hospital for one night to make sure everything with Samuel went ok. Which it did. Then we got him ready to bring home. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Finken for the wonderful car seats!

Take me out of this noisy hospital to my mommy and daddy!!

I am one HAPPY mommy!!

Samuel all secured tightly in the van.

Happy mom and dad (and our new mini van) Can't wait to bring the rest of the babies home!

Rich's first time emptying the diaper pail. He is sooooo hilarious!!!

Awww Finally home in his own room and bed.
Being the only child is awesome!!
2 comments:
Oh my sweetness!! That baby is so stinkin CUTE!! I am blown away by how tiny he is! The one of him in his carseat really put it into perspective for me! My baby looks HUGE compared to him! Glad he's home and doing well!! Hopefully his brother's and sister join him soon! Love you!
yeah....he looks so awesome.
Post a Comment