Friday, June 12, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa Wilcox


We Love Grandma and Grandpa Wilcox!

My mom and dad came to visit for five days and it was awesome.

The last time they saw the babies was when they were no bigger then my dads hand, so it was pretty neat for them to see how big they are growing and how cute they are. They got to feed and cuddle with them. The babies loved it so much and miss them already. Me too. I wish we lived closer. I love them so much and it was good for me to have MY mommy and daddy. Here are the pictures I took and as my Niece Samantha says how can you resist cute grandma and grandpa pictures?



Grandpa Wilcox and Emilee

He fell in love with her right after she was born because I think she was the tiniest.




Grandma Wilcox and Samuel

Grandpa and Alex



Grandma and Emilee



Grandpa and Emilee (left) Samuel Right



Too Cute for Words!! I Love Love Love it!

Grandma and Alexander and Benjamin






















Yes all four of them again. I love that too. (if you haven't noticed)


Alexander, Benjamin, Samuel, Emilee


Benjamin has the hardest time with reflux after he eats Grandpa is the best! Right to sleep!





Grandma and Alexander they bonded after Alex was born too. My mom held his pacifier through the incubator for twenty minutes. It was adorable. Like he knew his grandma was there.
Grandpa and Benjamin again


Grandma and Emilee



If I can be even half the parent my mom and dad are my kids would be lucky.
Thanks mom and dad for being the best parents, loving me , teaching me, supporting me.
I love you so much.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Tracy! This is Sue from St.Al's, just got back from some much needed time off...checked in on your site..you and everyone look great! I'm so proud of you! Take care of those sweet babies. And especially yourself! Talk to ya soon! Sue

Jen said...

they are so sweet! It was good to meet you last week. ;)