Monday, April 20, 2009

What A Day!!

We FINALLY got to hold all our little ones together. I was a little emotional about it. Very surreal. I had to put all the pictures on here because I couldn't choose between them. Samuel and Emilee are on the left of the screen and Benjamin and Alexander are on the right.



Benjamin, Alexander, Samuel and Emilee

Samuel is so happy to be back with his friends in the above picture.




I'm ecstatic!


Wow I really did do it! There is a bunch of love in my arms... awwww...


Rich is in love too just look at him!






Emilee in the back Samuel in the front
(below)


Alexander in the back Benjamin in the front.




What a Happy Family!!!



















2 comments:

Samantha said...

Oh Trac - what sweet pictures!! What a big armful of love! They all look so good and so so adorable!! I am super happy they continue to do so well!! Cannot wait to hold them and see you all!! Miss you!!
PS - You look great!! Such a happy mommy glow!!

Jean said...

Great Pictures. How exciting it that! I wish I was there. I want to hold them and give them kisses.
So Proud of you guys!