Sunday, April 12, 2009




Meet Our Family

Rich and Tracy



Alexander


Benjamin

Samuel

And

Emilee

They were all born on March 17th around 5:25 p.m. All with in 8 minutes.

They are still in the NICU where they are getting excellent care. It is hard to be away from them though. Rich and I are ready to have our little ones home, it's kinda sur-real that we had four babies and I don't think it will be real until they come home. We are already totally in love with the four little beings that we have created. Look at them how could you not be? They will probably come home the end of May, and are looking forward to meeting a lot of you. We know we will need all the help we can get. I will post a link to a calander once I get this blog thing all figured out. In the meantime they are all eating, growing, and sleeping and stealing our hearts. Hope you all have a Happy Easter and I will put the babies 1st Easter pictures on here next.

2 comments:

Jean said...

Beautiful...Cant wait to hold them and see them again. Thanks for the pics.

Samantha said...

HURRAY!! So happy for you and your cute family and soooo happy for this blog!! Good to see you and more pictures of them!! You all look great! Hope to get to see you soon! Love you!!